Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover stick is real soap. It’s made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, coconut oil, soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorizing power of litsea. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics. Best of all, it works.
- Wet stick, rub directly on stain, launder as usual.
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load. Works Great with Soap Nuts!
- Note: If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. it should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
- coconut oil, vegetable soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water, borax
- size: 60g / 2.14oz
- package: recyclable paper box
- MADE IN CANADA