All-natural air freshener alternative. Bamboo charcoal is produced from the rapidly growing moso bamboo. Its porous structure gives the charcoal its revolutionary abilities as both a deodorizer and dehumidifier.
For indoor use only. Do not expose lid to sunlight. Continued exposure to sunlight can weaken adhesive. Linen sleeve is hand-washable. Once a month, remove 10 g packet from linen sleeve and leave packet outside under direct sunlight (2-3 hours per side) for optimal performance. With proper care, packet will last up to one year. After one year, cut open packet and mix charcoal granules into soil to regulate moisture. Replace 10 g packet with Drawer Packet / 10 g Refills.
- Clean and dry inner lid of your bin
- Peel tape from adhesive velcro and press firmly into place
- Wait for 24 hours for adhesive to reach maximum strength
- Fasten linen sleeve to adhesive velcro
- Materials: Unscented bamboo charcoal granules
- Cautions: Do not eat. Do not place near fire.