Thinksport was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements. It is free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
Does not contain any known reef harmful chemicals. Mineral sunscreens are generally regarded as Reef Safe. Our formulation achieved the highest level of biodegradability (OECD 301B Testing)
SPF 50 (non-nano zinc oxide) with broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph), highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled) Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano) PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0),CURRANT GRAPEFRUIT
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Gluten-free (third-party verified)
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- Leaping BunnyCertified
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens come in tubes made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe. Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful version for adults.